Because we pre-screen our candidates, you will need to fill out an application if you have not been previously invited to join. Be aware that simply applying to join does not guarantee you will be admitted. Nor is previous DDS multiplayer league experience or success a guarantee of acceptance. Conversely, a lack of DDS MP league experience or success will not necessarily disqualify you.
PM YOUR ANSWERS TO JESTOR
Application Questions 1. What appeals to you about the NAH?
2. Because this is a dispersal draft league, we are particularly interested in hearing what type of team you like to build. So what type is that?
3. Are you able and willing to meet the one article per real-life month activity requirement?
4. What was the single best trade you've ever made, either in single player or multiplayer, and what was the result of that deal?
5. Do you own DDS 3? (While not an absolute requirement, the number of non-DDS 3 owners will be capped to just a few to save work on the simmer)
6. What previous MP league experience do you have, if any?
7. List any GMs currently in the NAH who might be used as references.
8. If successful in your application, what are your top 3 team choices of those that are available? (Refer to Claimed Teams thread to see who is open). Please list them in order of preference.